Catch our vision for Haiti on a humanitarian Vision Trip
Our Next Vision Trip is in
Sign up for updates on our next Vision Trip
August 29-September 4
Additional 2019 Dates:
Vision Trip Information and Highlights
- Airfare from Denver, CO to Port Au Prince, Haiti
- Lodging in a nice hotel with American amenities
- All meals in Haiti
- Transportation in private vehicles driven by Believe in Haiti staff
- Payment to the on the ground people who make the trip possible
- Tourist fee when entering the country
The trip cost does not include:
- Snacks and drinks bought outside of meal times
- Food purchased while traveling to and from Haiti
Some activities include:
- Visiting the schools where Believe in Haiti sponsors students
- Attending the feeding program where food is cooked
- Visiting an orphanage
- Visiting the beach (Time permitting )
- A tour of Port Au Prince
- A tour of the mountains above Port Au Prince
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my trip cost?
What will be included in the cost?
What is not included in the trip cost?
What will a typical itinerary include?
- A trip to the orphanage
- A tour of Port Au Prince, including the history museum and a church service
- Memorable experiences in St. Roch, where we will spend most of our time in Haiti. We plan to visit families in their homes, visit the children in school, and work with the people on various projects
- A visit to the beach (depending on road construction)
Please be flexible, as traffic is regularly jammed and trip itineraries can change based on conditions on the ground. All days are generally long and we try to fit in as much as we can.
What vaccines will I need?
Can I book my own airline ticket?
Can I book my own hotel?
What will we eat?
Is Haiti safe?
What will I do with the kids, as I don’t speak Creole or French?
What is the minimum age for children to participate in the Vision Trip?
However You Can Help,
Helps More Than You Know
Believe in Haiti, a recognized 501c3 non-profit organization, is devoted to keeping Haitian families together through love, education, and service, while empowering individuals to rise above their current poverty level.
As a 501c3 non-profit foundation, your gifts to Believe in Haiti are tax deductible. If you have any questions about how to give or how to receive your donation acknowledgment letter in January for donations made the prior year, check out the 501c3 page under the About menu.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign-up to receive our email newsletter each month.
Believe In Haiti
PO Box 935
Franktown, CO 80116