Catch Our Vision For Haiti On A Humanitarian Vision Trip
These life-changing events are held multiple times throughout the year. You’ll gain a greater appreciation and respect for the country and the people of Haiti.
Due to the current civil unrest in haiti, our vision trips are suspended until our vision trip team and guests may travel safely within the country.
Our Next Vision Trip Is In
Watch this space for updates on future Vision Trip dates.
Get More Info
We would love to have you with us on our next humanitarian trip to Haiti. Space is limited to 15 participants, so please let us know of your interest today.
Vision Trip Information and Highlights
- Airfare from Denver, CO to Port Au Prince, Haiti
- Lodging in a nice hotel with American amenities
- All meals in Haiti
- Transportation in private vehicles driven by Believe in Haiti staff
- Payment to the on the ground people who make the trip possible
- Tourist fee when entering the country
- Snacks and drinks bought outside of meal times
- Food purchased while traveling to and from Haiti
- Visiting the schools where Believe in Haiti sponsors students
- Attending the feeding program where food is cooked
- Visiting an orphanage
- Visiting the beach (Time permitting )
- A tour of Port Au Prince
- A tour of the mountains above Port Au Prince
Frequently Asked Questions
- A trip to the orphanage
- A tour of Port Au Prince, including the history museum and a church service
- Memorable experiences in St. Roch, where we will spend most of our time in Haiti. We plan to visit families in their homes, visit the children in school, and work with the people on various projects
- A visit to the beach (depending on road construction)